Whose Fighting Your Battle?

The Lord layed on my heart 2 Chronicles 20 this morning.  The story of Jehosophat.  They were faced with an enemy they could not defeat..at least not without the help of the Lord.  They fasted, diligently sought Him.  The men all stood before the Lord.  It says "The Spirit of the Lord came upon them".  WOW!  They sought His presence and HIS guidance, not their own! He told them "DO NOT be afraid! Don't be discouraged! The battle is Not yours, but God's." 

I want my every battle to be His!  I can't face my enemies alone.  I can't fight my battles without HIS strength, because I don't have enough in myself to do it without HIS presence and HIS guidance!  I'm so excited that He fights for me! Praise the LORD!

Whose fighting your battles?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

His Grace is Enough

One Plants.....