Are We Really Counting On God?

Just sitting here listening to a song by Desperation Band.  It's called "Counting on God".  Well this is about the 5th time I've listened to it this morning.  I want to count on God! Put all my faith and trust in Him and Him alone!  Sometimes the little things are what get us.  Maybe we don't have a lot of gas or gas money but the Lord is speaking to our heart about doing a visitation with someone.  We might not know what the need is, but for some reason the Lord wants us to say something.  Sometimes I find myself looking to MYSELF to get me through, when all the Lord wants is for ME to fully step out in faith, to fully trust in His ability to know what I need and to provide all those needs according to His riches in glory!!! 

So often I pray the Lord give me word, knowledge, and wisdom.  It amazes me how He knows just what we need to know and hear and when we needs to know and hear it!  He has been speaking to my heart about overcoming today.  I feel like it's mostly about overcoming myself.  That He wants me to get over myself and trust Him in and for all things.  Revelation 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.  Lord mold me and make me what YOU want me to be!  What do you need to overcome?  He overcame the world so we could be overcomers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

His Grace is Enough

One Plants.....